Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Quite the crazy day today, weather wise that is. Sun, rain, sun, rain...this is England. I was catching up on my blog roll when I came across this fab 'check in' from Ashely over at Sed Bona (if you haven't read her blog, you have NO idea the level of classy lady you are missing) and I thought it'd be fun, so I gave it a go. Check back later in the week for my Christmas and New Year's posts!






Enjoying: My break from school
Listening: To 'God and Satan' by Biffy Clyro
Wearing: Top by Mint Velvet and Jeans from Violeta by Mango
Making: Travel plans for Paris!
Cooking: Pizza!
Drinking: Does putting granola into my glass count?
Feeling: Nervous but excited for the new year
Reading: ReWork-Change the Way you Work Forever
Looking: For comedy inspiration
Wishing: To be braver
Liking: The British 'winter'
Waiting: To hear back from a photographer about my head shots
Snacking: Polish coffee and said granola
Coveting: This Ted Baker creation
Hearing: Suitcases rolling as students come back from break
Learning: How to have patience when everything seems to go wrong
Loving: My night walks through Oxford
Watching: Documentaries on Lucille Ball and Carol Burnett 
Admiring: My roses bought from Oxford's Covered Market
Getting: To know myself again after a rather lengthy absence
Wondering: When my good luck will kick in
Playing: Terrible and hilarious indie games
Noticing: How badly my eyebrows are growing in
Giggling: At youtubers….pole dancing… yes REALLY 
Bookmarking: Organisational tools
Deciding: To make the leap to……(still a secret :)
Hoping: To survive the coming semester 
Contemplating: My next move (literally and figuratively)
Wanting: To take more chances in all aspects of my life
Thinking: About my plan of action for tomorrow
Knowing: This is the year when I finally start doing what I love
Opening: My tea
Feeling: Driven. Finally. After 28 years.
Marveling: At how your dreams can drastically change in just one year


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh -- "the level of classy lady you are missing" is pretty much the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about Sed Bona!! You've absolutely made my day!!! And I'm so glad you did this - I had forgotten to add to the bottom of my post a sentence to encourage anyone who wanted to to give it a try! It's such a fun little exercise -- I picked it up from the one and only Daybook blog! Adding your list to my post now!!!

    Xoxo, Ashley

    Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete